Regional Health Systems partners with Genoa Healthcare for on-site pharmacy services. Our clients and staff save time and money thanks to our on-site pharmacy locations at our East Chicago and Merrillville community mental health center locations.
How Genoa Healthcare helps
- Full-service pharmacy that can fill all of your medications, even those from your psychiatrist and primary care physician
- Pre-filled pill organizers to help you take the right dose at the right time
- Dependable delivery and mail services at no cost to you
- A trusting and caring staff to help you with anything that comes up, including medicine and insurance questions
- Available to answer questions during business hours or through our 24-hour customer service line
You have the Regional team on your side, and Genoa Healthcare is part of that team. When you understand more about your medication, you feel better. And that’s why they’re here. Learn more about Genoa Healthcare at www.genoahealthcare.com.
Call the Genoa Pharmacies directly at:
- 219-803-6011 - 559 State Street, Hammond, IN
- 219-803-6011 - 3903 Indianapolis Blvd, East Chicago, IN (Regional Mental Health Center | Stark Center)
- 219-803-6011 - 4022 Hohman Ave, Hammond, IN
- 219-769-8171 - 8555 Taft St., Merrillville, IN (Regional Mental Health Center | Strawhun Center)