Recovery from Substance Abuse Addiction in Northwest Indiana
Help is here. Regional Mental Health Center offers adults several outpatient and residential substance abuse treatment programs along with treatments for gambling addiction. We also provide substance abuse and gambling addiction treatment programs for adolescents.
Our supportive substance abuse counselors know recovering from addiction is difficult—as many individuals with alcohol, drug or gambling dependency fail to recognize their own patterns of abuse. Whether you need immediate medical intervention, guidance or empowerment, counselors are a key factor in motivating your success. All addiction counselor services are private and confidential and anyone can request services; a referral is not needed.
Learn more today. Speak with a Regional Mental Health Center professional.
Substance Abuse Treatment Services and Locations
- Clinically Managed Residential Services (Adults only)
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (Adults only)
- Outpatient Substance Use Programming
- Adolescent Outpatient Groups
- Problem Gambling Addiction Services (Adolescents and adults)